UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED] EmptyPixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED]

more_horiz
Free Version - Coming Soon!
Pixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED] Pixel3d_free-png

Version 1.3 Changelog :

What is Pixel3D?

Pixel3D is a simple component that attaches to Unity's built-in 2D sprite object, and turns your 2D pixelart sprites into stylized 3D shapes! Just add the component to your sprite, and press play.

Pixel3D supports frame-by-frame animation, and allows you to create awesome voxel-like effects!

Download now in the Asset Store!
Check out the WebGL Demo!

Why would I use this?

Because you want to set your Pixel Art creations apart from all others!

I have questions/comments/feedback!

We want to hear from you! Please contact us at info@cwinteractive.com

LIMITATIONS

Individual sprites should be no larger than 128x128, but packed spritesheets can be larger.

Last edited by scarletshark on Tue May 12, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionPixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED] EmptyRe: Pixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED]

more_horiz
Version 1.2 Released!

In this release:

• Fixed bug where non-center pivot point caused the 3D sprite to be offset
  • Fixed bug where sprite was offset improperly when sprite's localScale != 1

Thanks so much to superdbop on REDDIT for finding a pivot point bug!

descriptionPixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED] EmptyRe: Pixel3D - Turn Your Pixel Art into Voxelized 3D Shapes! [RELEASED]

more_horiz
Version 1.3 Released!

With this version come some enhancements to scripting the pixel attributes!

I have made a WebGL build to show it off. Take a look, and let me know what you think!

Check it out here!

For those interested, there were a specific set of requirements to get this working in WebGL:

• WebGL is set to the lowest quality setting by default. In quality settings, texture resolution must be full-res to work.
  • Sprites must be imported non-compressed. I used Automatic Truecolor.
  • WebGL chugged pretty hard with SSAO, so I had to remove it for the demo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply