UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPokemon Based MMO Open World Game EmptyPokemon Based MMO Open World Game

more_horiz
This is a fan made Pokemon based MMO Open World Game. I'm currently starting developing it. But Im thinking to make it a different game in the future replacing all models of pokemon but the mechanics will stay. I'll be tweaking and changing this game for it not to be totally like what pokemon games are.

Here are some screenshots. I'll be replacing the model when I finish the new model.

Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game Screen11

Added throw animation.

Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game Screen14

Character has its basic animations (run, walk,jump).
Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game Screen12

Pokemons are not yet added because I only starting to animate them. Need a big help for the animation.

Features need to add.

• Interface when playing the game
  • Multiplayer
  • Catching Pokemon
  • Spawning for Pokemon
  • Pokemon animation
  • Inventory

Note:

I have all the Pokemon models ready to be animate and all the items too. Currently I'm the only one doing all the works. If you are interested in helping me add me in skype "macktoxic".

I will update this thread for every stuff I added and changed. I'm willing to accept any idea.

Needed a little help for this thing.

• scripting
  • animation
  • website designer incase

Thnx for the help!!!!

Last edited by macktoxic on Sun May 24, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update: Added throw animation)

descriptionPokemon Based MMO Open World Game EmptyRe: Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game

more_horiz
This is amazing! Very Happy
Great Job!
I'm kinda new to Unity but I would love to help in any way I can!
This is a really good idea Very Happy

descriptionPokemon Based MMO Open World Game EmptyRe: Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game

more_horiz
Rytannic wrote:
This is amazing! Very Happy
Great Job!
I'm kinda new to Unity but I would love to help in any way I can!
This is a really good idea Very Happy

Thanks man. If you want you can add me in skype. My skype name is macktoxic.

more_horiz
Pokemon Based MMO Open World Game Pokemon-png

more_horiz
NICE!!!

But I'm not planning to make it look like Pokemon Game. I said a pokemon based game. Right now I'm planning to make a game that has the mechanics of catching and training monster. But I'm not planning to used any model pokemon has. I will make my own monster.

I will be replacing the model after I finish my own model.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply