UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionWatchdrones EmptyWatchdrones

more_horiz
Woow.. Azanticgames is doing a nice job in this game! I talked to the dev (main dev) and he told me they're currently working on multiplayer.
Watchdrones Maxresdefault

Check out their latest update:

What do you guys think? Better than DLG IMO

descriptionWatchdrones EmptyRe: Watchdrones

more_horiz
Yea, this game is definitely worth looking out for, looks very nice so far. I contacted the developer (Forgot his name) a few weeks back, wondering if they were in need of a networker. Fortunately they're working on multiplayer now, and are somehow going to incorporate it, which is great!

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Yea, this game is definitely worth looking out for, looks very nice so far. I contacted the developer (Forgot his name) a few weeks back, wondering if they were in need of a networker. Fortunately they're working on multiplayer now, and are somehow going to incorporate it, which is great!

Do u know when they will release it?

more_horiz
chowderbrain wrote:
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:

Do u know when they will release it?

No

more_horiz
NAH NO WAY BETTER THAN DLG

more_horiz
turbomaniac wrote:
NAH NO WAY BETTER THAN DLG

But its still good

more_horiz