UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Augmented FPSKit v4

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionAugmented FPSKit v4 EmptyAugmented FPSKit v4

more_horiz
EPIC ZOMBIE KIT FOR UNITY 3D Very Happy 

DOWNLOAD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Augmented FPSKit v4 by Deatrocker
Starter kit by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and deatrocker.ucoz.com )

Last edited by developer23 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 am; edited 10 times in total

descriptionAugmented FPSKit v4 EmptyRe: Augmented FPSKit v4

more_horiz
Hello, i am new to unity 4 and i would love to use this for a game i am making. i have two questions if you don't mind answering them. first, i have no idea how to get this project into unity 4, when i drag it in using winrar it says it have a library folder or something and when i delete the library still nothing happens can you please tell me how to import it into unity? second, can i use this for the game i am making in the first place, the game may be free and i will give credit to you, and if you want i can even put your youtube channel name on the main menu, thanks Smile

more_horiz
justalilguy99 wrote:
Hello, i am new to unity 4 and i would love to use this for a game i am making. i have two questions if you don't mind answering them. first, i have no idea how to get this project into unity 4, when i drag it in using winrar it says it have a library folder or something and when i delete the library still nothing happens can you please tell me how to import it into unity? second, can i use this for the game i am making in the first place, the game may be free and i will give credit to you, and if you want i can even put your youtube channel name on the main menu, thanks Smile
first download the package, then go into unity: Assets -> Import Package -> Choose File
follow the import instructions and it should import all of the files from the project
now if its a project by itself, you need to go to: File -> New Project -> Open Other -> Find File. Then it should open the project. Hope this helped!

more_horiz
Hello, this is not the FPS kit I created, but it has created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you want to use, you have to give credit to their, i hope I was helpful

more_horiz
justalilguy99 wrote:

Hello, this is not the FPS kit I created, but it has created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you want to use, you have to give credit to their, i hope I was helpful

more_horiz
Thanks for the stuff i LOVE it it is so epic for unity

more_horiz
RuffM9 wrote:
Thanks for the stuff i LOVE it it is so epic for unity

Yes Very Happy

more_horiz
thief

more_horiz
you is thief from where u stole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
u should be banned

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply