UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Multiplayer project

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMultiplayer project EmptyMultiplayer project

more_horiz

Download the completed project files here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I have not done it myself)

Last edited by developer23 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMultiplayer project EmptyRe: Multiplayer project

more_horiz
lol idk to set up files in project any help? Razz i'm not perfect in unity,but i want to open small multyplayer game.

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
lol idk to set up files in project any help? :Pi'm not perfect in unity,but i want to open small multyplayer game.

when you downloaded the multiplayer project, import the assets and will released the scene, which from there you can edit it as you want Wink

more_horiz
Nice game really,but which files all i need to put in asset thanx Very Happy? i never did this before. (Name of files thanx)

more_horiz
i puted all these folders in assets,and i have alot of error that missing photon and blender?

more_horiz
I do not remember, is a complete project or a unity package? I ask because I do not remember. however, if it is a unity package just create a new project (must be empty), and then import the package.
if it is a project just open the scene in the assets folder and click it, and you should import all alone. I hope I was useful
however, the errors that you said, there are because do not have Blender (a program to modelling) but I'm not sure

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
i puted all these folders in assets,and i have alot of error that missing photon and blender?

the Unity package is called like this: fpshooternetworkingexample
I downloaded this, and yes, you must create a completely empty project and import this Unity package

more_horiz
well i did create empty new project,but there are these errors?

more_horiz
Now only this says in error: Assets/NetworkScripts/NetworkManager.cs(5,38): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `MonoBehaviour' does not exist in the namespace `Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
Your missing the software Blender, it's a modeling software and photon is because you need the Photon Unity Networking plugin because his game is multiplayer.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply