UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPlayer Stats V2 (script) questions EmptyPlayer Stats V2 (script) questions

more_horiz
Hello to all. First off i would like to thank misterninjaboy for the great job he's doing in his tutorials. But i have one question about the Player Stats V2 script. How do you make the player damage sounds work? When I drag the script into the player controller, all i get is the Play Sound Go, Play Shake, and the die sound. I need to get the player damage sound elements just like you did in the video. If anyone has an answer or another player stat script, please help me.

descriptionPlayer Stats V2 (script) questions EmptyRe: Player Stats V2 (script) questions

more_horiz
i have same probs

descriptionPlayer Stats V2 (script) questions EmptyRe: Player Stats V2 (script) questions

more_horiz
You have to go to damage, and tye in the size as 6

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply