UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollWhat do you think of it?

Its great.
71%
Its good but needs more detail.
29%
I dont like it.
0%
Its horrible.
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it? EmptyASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it?

more_horiz
Hello, yet again I would like to know your opinion about this wepon - ASG GG MK23 Special Operations.

ASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it? Asg_gg10

--New Developer

descriptionASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it? EmptyRe: ASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it?

more_horiz
It looks great, you modelled this?

descriptionASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it? EmptyRe: ASG GG MK23 Special Operations - What do you think of it?

more_horiz
No, my friend which models weponary to my game modelled this, if you need a model he can model you one.

--New Developer

more_horiz
What Program? Very Happy 

more_horiz
The program that it is modeled in is Blender.

--New Developer

more_horiz
NewDeveloper wrote:
The program that it is modeled in is Blender.

--New Developer

Thank You<3

more_horiz
No problem, if you need anything else make sure to make a post and I will be more than happy to read it.

--New Developer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply