UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionPoint And Click Script EmptyPoint And Click Script

more_horiz
To start off with, create a new C# script and rename it to TapToMove then, copy and paste the following script (I would have put it in a code thing but it kept making each line a separate code):

Spoiler :

Oh yeah, and every time it does a debug, it says I am here, I thought it was kind of funny...

Credit to: MYNAMETIGER (I had no idea you made this script, I never saw your post).

Last edited by OneKnifeGames on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPoint And Click Script EmptyRe: Point And Click Script

more_horiz
OneKnifeGames wrote:
To start off with, create a new C# script and rename it to TapToMove then, copy and paste the following script (I would have put it in a code thing but it kept making each line a separate code):

Spoiler :

Oh yeah, and every time it does a debug, it says I am here, I thought it was kind of funny...

Sir,

This is my Script.....  Exclamation  pale  Sad  affraid

It would be very kind of you, if you added my name

Thanks
MYNAMETIGER

more_horiz
Download the Complete Project from : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
One knife please credit him in your post. I will remove this post if you don't do so for plagiarism.

more_horiz
thanks
very good

more_horiz
Thank you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply