UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance  EmptyNEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance

more_horiz
I Would like if somebody experienced with unity could help me, or share resources with me regarding a game i'd like to develop as a project.
A WORD GAME Smile,
that generates a list of predefined words (which i'l have),
and displays the word Scrambled on the screen (as tiles or maybe 3d cubes),
and the player must unscramble it
and place it on an object(placeholder)
and it must be able to identify if the word is correct (move on to the next word), or incorrect (do something witty) Wink

the main concern is creating the placeholder...i'm not sure as to how to go about doing that.. No bounce

descriptionNEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance  EmptyRe: NEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance

more_horiz
Moved this to request section.. you are practically asking for someone to create the game for you that you have in mind, not just simply help Razz

descriptionNEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance  EmptyRe: NEED HELP :') (i'm new to unity) Thanks in advance

more_horiz
Sorry about that dude

more_horiz
please tell is that 2d or 3d i can help you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply