UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNeed help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!! EmptyNeed help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!!

more_horiz
Hey guys I am participation in Game Developing competition and it is on 17th of August so  I need your instant help ...
So I have created a Level Selection Menu with 4 levels in it and I need to apply password on different levels ...
It should be like when I click on the level button I would I have to enter a password in order to start the assigned level scene ...
can anybody help me with the same !?

descriptionNeed help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!! EmptyRe: Need help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!!

more_horiz
do you input the password by text?

descriptionNeed help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!! EmptyRe: Need help to apply password on "Level Selection Menu" !!!

more_horiz
I found a thread that should get You Moving.....

answers.unity3d.com/questions/225849/how-to-call-function-when-enter-is-pressed-in-text

PLease please I cant stress enough...

FIND THE SOLUTION!!!    POST IT back here.. =)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply