UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHow to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d EmptyHow to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d

more_horiz
Can anyone please help me how to write code for xmin and xmax for unity 2d for a rigidbody2d object. please help me its very urgent of my upcoming game.

descriptionHow to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d EmptyRe: How to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d

more_horiz
I think this is where you need to read up

https://unity3d.com/earn/tutorials/projects/space-shooter/moving-the-player

in the script at the bottom it has min and max setting s for boundary movement..
not sure what you trying to do with the min and max of what

descriptionHow to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d EmptyRe: How to Use Xmin and Xmax in unity2d for Rigidbody2d

more_horiz
So after some searching i found you had already asked same QUESTION... 
got a Result and left the request Here WITH NO ANSWER...

Please Please
Leave your SOLUTIONS WITH YOUR POSTS...

Is Original Post with Answer.....
evernote.com/shard/s608/sh/9837c88d-21b4-48b3-814b-624cce194685/b7e9f9715c5332e2cc631db7158ed15e

ps sorry for lack of LINKS (i need to wait 7 days )

hpdestro
"Knowledge needs Answers"
"KoolAid No Sugar, Is it KoolAid or Red water!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply