UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionAnimation error EmptyAnimation error

more_horiz
Hi i just downloaded unity yesterday and i am new to making games. I was learning from your youtube tutorial "Unity FPS Tutorial 3 - Animation" by misterninjaboy. but when i press "w" for walkinganimation the game receives an error ("missingcomponentexception: There is no 'Animation' attached to the "M4A3" .....) I dragged and dropped the animation from the assets panel inside M4A3 in the Hierarchy panel. Thank you in advance for your help. Your youtube videos are great btw.

Last edited by Mr.sleek on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : message unclear)

descriptionAnimation error EmptyRe: Animation error

more_horiz
Hello, could you please provide the Unity version you are using, to find this go to Help > About Unity

within the unity Engine itself, i have had similar issues and i am starting to wonder if it has something to do with the new build, unity 5.1.02f

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply