UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

WARNING!!! (Read This Because it's Very Important)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
mynameismatt42
(swag)quickscoper
MisterNinjaBoy
NewDeveloper
Thehsvdude
MusicKing7
10 posters

descriptionWARNING!!! (Read This Because it's Very Important) - Page 2 EmptyRe: WARNING!!! (Read This Because it's Very Important)

more_horiz
Please keep in mind that any content that you can download at UnityNinja Forum is usualy checked by me for visures.

--New Developer

descriptionWARNING!!! (Read This Because it's Very Important) - Page 2 EmptyRe: WARNING!!! (Read This Because it's Very Important)

more_horiz
Soulition? easy: make backup for your game folder. Very Happy 

more_horiz
servival wrote:
Soulition? easy: make backup for your game folder. Very Happy 
Used the backup before. Didn't work the bug is in the software itself. So you'd have to make your game over again.

more_horiz
I also happened to me when I was creating a game,from time to time out error without my having done anything, and I had to reinstall Unity

more_horiz
i have a 3tb hard drive i use just for backing up data

more_horiz
It's not realy a big deal. you can keep the game folder and re-install unity. if didn't work re-install the whole system. Cool 

more_horiz
what are you talking about

more_horiz
Yeah this happend to me and I reinstalled unity and it worked..That was a month ago hope it dosint happen again.Because if so....UNITY WILL PAY Mad Mad Mad lol JK But hope it dosint happen again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply