UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionYou can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information EmptyYou can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information

more_horiz
Hello - Meet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Let me explain to you what is this. - You know Steam right? - This is just like steam but its online and we don't buy games - we are making them. For now its going pretty good, but we don't have developers that can help us with the game making.

If you want to join its really easy and you don't need to more that 18. You can join at any age (exept 1 Very Happy) with any knowlege. You just have to add joro.jur or jorojur(i forgot my skype Very Happy) and tell us that you want to join. Its easy, BUT remember that we DO NOT pay you, BUT soon if we get money from the games, we will. For more information add joro.jur or jorojur on skype and tell him(me) that you want to join. Smile

descriptionYou can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information EmptyRe: You can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information

more_horiz
The developers also get 100$ money on the platform for free!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply