UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionBUILD BRAINED GAMES, JOIN OUR TEAM . EmptyBUILD BRAINED GAMES, JOIN OUR TEAM .

more_horiz
iff you are trying making games we are making a team to create and develop free AND paid games.
and we are invite people for join our team creating games .
the only request you only need is free time to work in team (1h to 5h) you can be newbie game developer.
we are a team game developers but we are trying make games for fun and create them for all .

iff you wont to joint the team

link for the small building zone:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ty2w0k0781c5g6/city.png?dl=0

soon we make a page to join and team chat.

Arrow

you can post here iff you wanna join team

give us a try iff you wanna have fun. lol!

Last edited by ptuga on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to comment)

descriptionBUILD BRAINED GAMES, JOIN OUR TEAM . EmptyRe: BUILD BRAINED GAMES, JOIN OUR TEAM .

more_horiz
I have a begginer's experience(i think) and i would really like to join a team and create games with other devs.I can definitely work for 1-3 hours per day and maybe on 5.Just one question,what kind of games do you plan on creating? Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply