UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionDeath Forest EmptyDeath Forest

more_horiz
Hi! Im currently creating a game called Death Forest. It is going to be for PC and I may consider making it for iOS and Andriod but we'll see. Anyway I though I would come to this forum for designers, scripters, and modlers (NOTE: You must be experienced). If you would like to help and you are experienced then add a comment to this post with an e-mail or any other way to contact me. My e-mail is: racoondude6@gmail. com. Also, this game is a horror game and is intended to be scary/creepy. Thank you, Luke Shultz

descriptionDeath Forest EmptyRe: Death Forest

more_horiz
Hey luke, do you think you can get some footage on the game and share it with us?

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Hey luke, do you think you can get some footage on the game and share it with us?

Can I be a mod?

more_horiz
Sure thing.

more_horiz
lukeshultz wrote:
Sure thing.

Luke how do u become a MOD? I read the welcome page on the rank system it says if ur active in the forum u can get chosen, but is there a limit and requirements?

more_horiz
i was talking about posting some gameplay footage (Will be up soon) not making you MOD. But if you want to get chosen you have to be chosen and snd be active like you mentioned, but i dont know the rest of the details. Sorry Sad

more_horiz
Guys, you may or may not get mod, itdoeant matter as long as you have fun on the forum and have fun developing!

more_horiz
Such a big topic about mod.. lols Very Happy
But I agree with BryceCain25.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Ik just because they're mods doesn't mean you have to be too XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum