UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionError while trying to open "level editor window"  EmptyError while trying to open "level editor window"

more_horiz
so everything worked fine until i have uninstalled unity and installed it again now my project gives me error "so when i open level editor window" it gives me this error:

Code:

NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean)

Code:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
LevelEditor.OnFocus () (at Assets/DragonBalls/Scripts/Editor/LevelEditor.cs:50)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:187)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:180)
UnityEditor.HostView.OnFocus () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:90)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean)

Code:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
LevelEditor.GUIBlocks () (at Assets/DragonBalls/Scripts/Editor/LevelEditor.cs:365)
LevelEditor.OnGUI () (at Assets/DragonBalls/Scripts/Editor/LevelEditor.cs:96)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

No Code (script)

Code:

Initialize();
        LoadDataFromLocal(levelNumber);
        LevelEditorBase lm = GameObject.Find("LevelEditorBase").GetComponent<LevelEditorBase>();
        ballTex = new Texture[lm.sprites.Length];
        for (int i = 0; i < lm.sprites.Length; i++)
        {
            ballTex[i] = lm.sprites[i].texture;
        }

Code:

{
                if (GUILayout.Button(ballTex[i - 1], new GUILayoutOption[] { GUILayout.Width(50), GUILayout.Height(50) }))
                {

descriptionError while trying to open "level editor window"  EmptyRe: Error while trying to open "level editor window"

more_horiz
Hello

We see that you have some issues with your project/script, however we can help you for a price. If you would like us to work for you then please feel free to contact us at http://RenntekStudios.co.uk or on Skype at RenntekStudios thanks

Our prices are very cheap. Little errors we can fix for free, otherwise projects we can discuss prices. Hope you get in touch shortly thank you...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply