UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionCreating an old Dos game in unity EmptyCreating an old Dos game in unity

more_horiz
Hi,
I have been using Unity since 1 and half years and I have made 3 games which includes one fps. Not very much fancy , very simple.

But I want to do something old.
I want to create a clone of one 90's dos game called "Blood".

but this is a one man's job, so I am asking is there anyone who is willing to team up with me.

This is not going to be commercial game, but we can learn a lot of things from this project.

Please let me know.

Regards

rajhansk

descriptionCreating an old Dos game in unity EmptyRe: Creating an old Dos game in unity

more_horiz
Sounds a tempting offer ..!

a better tactic would be to ask the original author

often these old guys would break balls to assist

as often the cash flow from these old dos games didn't amount to much

was often paid out as alimony to his often ignored wife ..lol

and were and as are now, an emotional toil, that many just don't get!

Ask yourself what you actually liked about the game ...and why

and explain this to the original author

good luck

descriptionCreating an old Dos game in unity EmptyStatus?

more_horiz
rajhansk wrote:
Hi,
I have been using Unity since 1 and half years and I have made 3 games which includes one fps. Not very much fancy , very simple.

But I want to do something old.
I want to create a clone of one 90's dos game called "Blood".

but this is a one man's job, so I am asking is there anyone who is willing to team up with me.

This is not going to be commercial game, but we can learn a lot of things from this project.

Please let me know.

Regards

rajhansk

Is the offer still valid?

descriptionCreating an old Dos game in unity EmptyRe: Creating an old Dos game in unity

more_horiz
What parts are you wanting filled?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply