UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

SquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

+8
canerabi
NewDeveloper
Th3Mast3rKill3r
poopu123
turbomaniac
chowderbrain
gamedev101
MisterNinjaBoy
12 posters

pollWhat time range would you like this game to be based on?

WW1
4%
WW2
13%
Modern (Current)
64%
Futuristic
19%
Total Votes:

descriptionSquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyRe: SquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

more_horiz
@Th3Mast3rKill3r wrote:
Nice game btw, hope you make a successful game!

Thanks!

descriptionSquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyRe: SquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)

more_horiz
I personaly think that you should make your game modern with a slight touch of oldness. Many games are out there in the world, right now you need something unique and by mixing mordern with old is a good start.
Hope to see more of your Squad Force Updates.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Does the project for sale?

more_horiz
AWESOME VIDEO GAME!!!!

more_horiz
I watch your tutorials to learn unity and so far my game is looking good. Keep up the good work

more_horiz
Smile
@MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Hey guys,
As you probably know, if you follow my youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/misterninjaboy ) I am working on a multiplayer FPS game with a team of 3: Myself as the lead programmer and two 3D artists. Currently the game is in REALLY early stages of development and the video shown definitely does not represent the final product. Check out update 1, and the models shown in this update aren't ours and are just place holders. What do you think? Suggestions and constructive criticism would be great!

descriptionSquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyGOD DAMMIT MAN

more_horiz
you are one of the guys that inspired me to be a game designer cuz i wanna show my IMAGINATION. but thats not what im here for WHY CANT YOU POST SOME SORT OF DEMO FOR YOUR GAME LIKE ANYTHING SO WE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO ADD DUDE SEIOUSLY

descriptionSquadForce: Multiplayer FPS (WIP)  - Page 2 Emptyhi

more_horiz
honestly i dont care what it is based of just i want it to be smooth and not laggy with slow computers and really good gameplay and just be be an all out great game. and can you make it a browser based game

-Damian Raine "XpRt maniak" Mannikko

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum