UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

descriptionUnity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

more_horiz
Pleas I want to know if someone can use unity to create games like temple run or need for speed

descriptionUnity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Unity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE!

more_horiz
I'm having a big issue with FPSE, the weapons don't deal damage. Grenades deal damage, i made a turret using a simple script that deals damage but I can't get any of the  "guns" to deal any damage. Any help to resolve this would be great.

descriptionUnity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! - Page 3 EmptyCan I Publish FPS Essential Game with My own Developer after Purchase

more_horiz
Respected Seller,

Before purchasing I want to know that after buying this FPS Kit can I am Customize the Game and Publish it my own Google Play Developer Console and Apple Store with no copyright claim. Please confirm me so that I can buy immediately. And after purchase if I needed to help regarding customization can you help me because I am beginner with Unity 3D.

Thanks in Advance !

Regards !

descriptionUnity 5 | FPS Essentials Kit - FPSE! - Page 3 Emptyhow u made gun sway smooth and idle animation?

more_horiz
Hello, I am new to FPSE and noob I dont know in FPSE pack how you have made gun sway and idle animation? Please tell me this is urgent buddy! plz

more_horiz
@marth10000 wrote:
I'm having a big issue with FPSE, the weapons don't deal damage. Grenades deal damage, i made a turret using a simple script that deals damage but I can't get any of the  "guns" to deal any damage. Any help to resolve this would be great.

same here! Did you find any solution? Thx
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum