UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionSimplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file EmptySimplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file

more_horiz
Can anyone point me to either a github repo or asset in the asset store for a barebones C# Unity app to load, edit and save a text file (in my case a .cfg file) ?

descriptionSimplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file EmptyRe: Simplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file

more_horiz
art3mis wrote:
Can anyone point me to either a github repo or asset in the asset store for a barebones C# Unity app to load, edit and save a text file (in my case a .cfg file) ?

notepad++

descriptionSimplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file EmptyRe: Simplest possible app to load, edit, save a text file

more_horiz
theiansweet wrote:
art3mis wrote:

notepad++

Notepad++ is written in C#?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply