UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHi peeps! im new to relatively new to unity but very new to coding. i am currently developing a mobile game app EmptyHi peeps! im new to relatively new to unity but very new to coding. i am currently developing a mobile game app

more_horiz
Hey,

my name is Jason and i am currently developing a mobile game app under JANS(OG)AMING tag.
i am part of the way through developing this but am looking for anyone that can help with coding mission objective/cutscene parts.
i would love to chat with anyone that thinks they can help.
i have had really good feedback in regards to this game in development and had some short beta versions played but to make it a hit i need to make the storymode mission type and linking it all together.

anyone and everyone feel free to say hi Very Happy

descriptionHi peeps! im new to relatively new to unity but very new to coding. i am currently developing a mobile game app EmptyRe: Hi peeps! im new to relatively new to unity but very new to coding. i am currently developing a mobile game app

more_horiz
Hello JANS(OG)AMING! Welcome to UnityNinja! Hope you enjoy!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply