SIMPLE QUESTION: (if you can answer AND ARE WILLING TO,. No reason to continue reading! )

How to make Objects (simply) Stay Asleep (in Unity) Until Collided With?

RANT: (read of your own volition and don't BITCH AT ME if you do!)

I have asked this question at 5 different forums over the course of a YEAR.  UNITY forum is now incapable of answering even basic questions.  The people there are so burned out and blase',  I can't imagine them ever making anything unique or interesting.  

I come to each new forum with hope!  Until someone answers my question with:

"Use Sleep()"

or

Click the Sleep until collided with' Checkbox in Rigid Bodies (there is no such checkbox OF COURSE,.

I now have Autodesk Interactive,  UNREAL 4.4,  They are SO MUCH Easier to use but I am 2 years into a 'AAA'" quality game with a TON OF Character Animation in UNITY.

In other words STUCK.

SOOooo:  How to make Objects (simply) Stay Asleep (in Unity) Until Collided With?

I can do this simple thing in a LONG LIST of other programs (including 3ds Max AND 3D Studio for DOS,  27 years ago!)

YOU HAVE SEEN MY WORK.  I worked on a LONG LIST of Hollywood films, TV SHows and Games, I worked at Activision for years, at Playboy TV, several studios and FX houses from PRAXIS Filmworks to Paramount and WB.  I

I worked on the CGI tour de force film 'LIFE of PI' as a visual FX and Character Animator (Digital Hair Wrangler)!

I have been in this industry for almost 30 years and I have NEVER SEEN SUCH APATHY and insular selfish attitudes as lately.  Since Millennials started working, everything has gotten UGLY, NASTY, GREEDY, SELFISH, POSITIVELY INHUMAN AND SOULLESS.

The UNITY Forum has become a BAD (and IRONIC) JOKE,..  

The fact I have been in the industry so long and not asked ANY questions on Forums before this,  means I usually figure it out all by myself,
THE ONE TIME I NEED HELP IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A SINGLE DECENT HUMAN IN MY INDUSTRY!  IT MAKES ME SICK!

I know I won't get any help here either, but I had to PUT IT OUT THERE THAT THIS IS NOT THE WAY IT WAS 20-30 years ago, then it was fun, and good,  and

WE ALL INVENTED CGI TOGETHER BACK THEN,, Sharing and helping,  a REAL COMMUNITY.  

I guess that's the difference between:

Soulful, Creative, Warm, Human Artists, and

Soulless, Rigid, Cold and Inhuman Coders!  

I SURE WISH I Didn't HAVE TO BE BOTH (and a Musician)  I hate having to deal with Coders.  It is,.  NOT FUN.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON LECTURING ME ABOUT ANYTHING I SAID HERE:  FIRST, YOU GO A YEAR ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION , WITHOUT A SNIPPET OF EXAMPLE CODE OR ANY REAL ANSWER, SEE IF YOU DON'T START TO HATE THE PATHETIC NON- 'COMMUNITY' TOO!

PLUS MY SIMPLE QUESTON IS IN THE TITLE AND BOLDED IN THE BODY,How to make Objects (simply) Stay Asleep (in Unity) Until Collided With? IF YOU WANTED TO ANSWER YOU WOULD AND WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO READ MY RANT. IF YOU DID, THAT'S ON YOU. I MADE IT EASY TO ANSWER AFTER READING A SINGLE SENTENCE.