UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

description[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist - Page 2 EmptyRe: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

more_horiz
Hey man, thanks for the tutorials. I would like to know, is it possible to tell me how to make an enemy shoot at my player instead of doing melee damage?

Thanks, much appreciated!

description[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist - Page 2 EmptyRe: [MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist

more_horiz
You are really helpful. Even if people are not making a fps this series will help. I hope to see more videos about this. Its a shame you dont have more subsribers.

more_horiz
@(swag)quickscoper wrote:
You are really helpful. Even if people are not making a fps this series will help. I hope to see more videos about this. Its a shame you dont have more subsribers.

Thanks, and yea it is a shame, but Im actually really pleased the way my channel is growing. Soon, in 1-3 weeks, I will hit the 5,000 subscriber milestone! I love my subscribers, you guys are very loyal. Thats what matters Wink

more_horiz
Why dont you make a ranged AI ? it will make our lives easier

more_horiz
I am following your tutorials! Thank you so much for making those! It seems i will be getting used to Unity in no time! Waiting for the continuation of your tutorial, specially using a Enemy Model instead of Capsule. More power to this comunity!

more_horiz
Thanks for the tutorials MisterNinjaBoy, I've been here 5 minutes and already finding this place useful, kudos!

more_horiz
Thanks for the totorials it made me wanne start on a game.  Laughing 

more_horiz
nice tutorials im new to unity and stuff but you made is easy for me as if i was doing it for a while king 

more_horiz
@skozax wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the tutorials. I would like to know, is it possible to tell me how to make an enemy shoot at my player instead of doing melee damage?

Thanks, much appreciated!

Take the soldier prefab out of the bootcamp demo and put it in your scene. Ive never done it but ive heard it works.

description[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist - Page 2 EmptyNeed help with gun and hand problems!

more_horiz
Hi, I have been watching you tutorials starting from today, as I have only just started to take up Unity. First of all let me mention that your tutorials are excellent and are very helpful, but there is one problem I have with the gun and hand. The hand doesn't seem to "connect" to the M4A1 model I used from your gun pack, and whenever I look up the gun or the hand doesn't follow the camera, and instead the hand clips through the gun and the back of the gun is shown (picture included). I was wondering if you could help me with this issue, thanks!

[MNB] FPS Tuorials Playlist - Page 2 Wtf11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum