UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Multiplayer project

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMultiplayer project - Page 2 EmptyRe: Multiplayer project

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
blablaa wrote:
i puted all these folders in assets,and i have alot of error that missing photon and blender?

Your missing the software Blender, it's a modeling software and photon is because you need the Photon Unity Networking plugin because his game is multiplayer.

thanks, was what I meant Very Happy

more_horiz
i installed blender on my computer,now i need help about photon,i imported photon network plugin in this project,but there are again some errors?

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
i installed blender on my computer,now i need help about photon,i imported photon network plugin in this project,but there are again some errors?

I do not know;if you can play the scene then that's fine, although there sno errors

more_horiz
i think i found problem,in every object where is some script there wont load script there is just some yellow warning and it says:The associated script can not be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script.
Errors:
Request error (error):
UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32)

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/SocketUdp.cs(22,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonSocket' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs(15,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs(8,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/LoadbalancingPeer.cs(12,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
i think i found problem,in every object where is some script there wont load script there is just some yellow warning and it says:The associated script can not be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script.
Errors:
Request error (error):
UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32)

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/SocketUdp.cs(22,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonSocket' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs(15,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs(8,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/LoadbalancingPeer.cs(12,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

you can play the scene?

more_horiz
no of course i can't i think i need first to fix these errors they are (red warning) and how to fix not loaded scripts if it's needed to fix? i figured that in scripts are problem,any help thanx?

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
no of course i can't i think i need first to fix these errors they are (red warning) and how to fix not loaded scripts if it's needed to fix? i figured that in scripts are problem,any help thanx?

sorry but I just can not help you, try to download the most of other projects, such as:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
this is good game! not bad thanx bro Very Happy any other game?

Last edited by blablaa on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
blablaa wrote:
any other Very Happy?

no, excuse, I just know this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
you linked it 3 times thanx it's enought once Very Happy any idea of script how to spawn enemies auto with time?it would be so good!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply