UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Programmers needed!!!!!!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionProgrammers needed!!!!!!! EmptyProgrammers needed!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Hi everyone,
        I really need some programmers for the fps game that I am making
                                                                                              Thanks.

descriptionProgrammers needed!!!!!!! EmptyRe: Programmers needed!!!!!!!

more_horiz
could we have some more infomation..?

more_horiz
Hi,
The game I am planning on making and am already working on (not very far) is going to be a MMO FPS. (MassMultiplayerOnline just in case you don't know). This project is going to be really cool with what I am planning and could really use your assistance if you know programming.
Thanks.

more_horiz
hello again! i've started my own little project Smile i would gladly help you if you need any help, i do not have that much experience with MMOs though Smile
are there more than just you that are working on the project?

more_horiz
Hi,
I am the only member on my team as of right know. I am also in need of a 3D modeler. How many people are on your team?

more_horiz
we're are 2 Smile but we do not need people right now Smile i'll still help where i can, if i have time.

more_horiz
How should I contact you?

more_horiz
send me a PM with your Email, or your skypename Smile

descriptionProgrammers needed!!!!!!! EmptyProgrammer

more_horiz
Hey I can help you with SOME coding I know C# really well and I have lots of experience in unity but I am in a team of my own I may not give you a permanent support(help). So for the first what kind of scripts do you need?

more_horiz
Ninjaboy follower wrote:
Hey I can help you with SOME coding I know C# really well and I have lots of experience in unity but I am in a team of my own I may not give you a permanent support(help). So for the first what kind of scripts do you need?
Thanks so much for replying.......I will think of some scripts that i need now and will get back to you....Thanks again!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply