UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.


HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

+4
ikillzpeople
Survivor
ryan2brian
becool9000
8 posters

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
Sorry guys for the time you had to wait. here is the weapons: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
survival i give you any assets for your weapons and vechiles please i need them so mutch

Do you want this Humvee Ahmed? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's almost finished

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
yes and a lot of weapons add me on facebook to give your assets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ahmedmani2001 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : o)

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yes and a lot of weapons add me on facebook to give your assets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, the thing is they've stoped my facebook profile. i'll have to buy a new phone sim card to make another facebook. just pm in this site if you need any thing, Ok?  study 

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
servival wrote:
Sorry guys for the time you had to wait. here is the weapons: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

are we able to use this in a game and publish it as long as the game is free or no. thanks

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
servival wrote:
Sorry guys for the time you had to wait. here is the weapons: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


are we able to use this in a game and publish it as long as the game is free or no. thanks

These models are not made by me, but by whatever studio made Killing floor game. you can use them in a free games. just don't sell it or they will sue you.

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
servival wrote:
I converted them to Fbx format but i didn't imported them. do you want them any way?

How did you convert them?

I used Cinema 4D

descriptionHOW DO U GET GUNS!!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: HOW DO U GET GUNS!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum