UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25 EmptyGraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25

more_horiz
First of all, thank you guys for being such good people and helping each other out on the forum!
Here I present a demo that could represent a future game in Unity3D.
I basically tweaked some settings on the regular image effects for unity.
It looks pretty good actually, knowing that my shitty computer usually runs Unity games at 60 fps, this demo (shitty computer), ran the demo at 9 fps, yeah...
It should be sufficient.
Some of the polygons in the terrain are a bit messed up, sorry, I didn't have time to tweak much. Probably tweaking it too much in some areas (terrain height, etc)
But yeah..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please do not worry, I am completely safe with my files, I hide absolutely no viruses or any kind of harmful bugs.
Screenshots:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some Screenshots)

descriptionGraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25 EmptyRe: GraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25

more_horiz
Hey bryce! Can you just post a couple pics, so people will know what exactly they are downloading? But this is awesome I'm going g to download and test this right now!

descriptionGraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25 EmptyRe: GraphicsDemo {what unity games have power to do} by BryeCain25

more_horiz
MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Hey bryce! Can you just post a couple pics, so people will know what exactly they are downloading? But this is awesome I'm going g to download and test this right now!
Sure thing! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply