UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionWe need people interested to work with us ! EmptyWe need people interested to work with us !

more_horiz
We need people to work with us at a Next-Gen game in Unity, from home. Our team (THE GODS TEAM) currently has 3 members.
We don't look for anything special yet, just people that know one of these: 3D modelling, 2D sketching, 2D level concept artists, etc.
You will not be payed until the project makes a profit (after selling). Consider it a portofolio-work or a hobby.
It is an great oportunity to work in a team especially for gaining experience.
So people that are interested are invited to PM me or to make a reply on this post. More details in private.
PROJECT thread here : http://www.unityninja.net/t558-again-pc-game#2655
THANKS !

descriptionWe need people interested to work with us ! EmptyRe: We need people interested to work with us !

more_horiz
i am new to unity 3D and currently looking for something to do so if you want i can try to help as much as possible i dont know much but i am trying to learn how to model items

descriptionWe need people interested to work with us ! EmptyRe: We need people interested to work with us !

more_horiz
We can help you understanding the process. Ok, all you have to do is to add my email : robbiewalker94@yahoo.com
Use Yahoo Messenger for contacting me as soon as you can.
Have a nice day, you are in our team, thank you.

more_horiz
SORRY, WE NOW USE ANOTHER GAME ENGINE, THANK YOU ANYWAY. THERE'S NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS POST ANYMORE.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply