UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

pollDid you succeed doing this?

YES! I would defiantly recommend this.
100%
No! I hate this service
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionUnity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project] EmptyUnity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project]

more_horiz
Hi! I know you may think this is spam, though this is really a great oppertunity
along with the amazing features UnityNinja has to offer, you may be thinking "how do i get my project out there and known?" this is a question i find alot spread around on the web
My free new website sponsors creators just like you to get your unity3d project started!
now that you have wonderful project assets in UnityNinja, and a great kickstarter, you may just end up famous
 Very Happy 
Link: http://unitykickstarter.webs.com/
HAVE FUN

descriptionUnity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project] EmptyRe: Unity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project]

more_horiz
oh there we go now i can vote

descriptionUnity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project] EmptyRe: Unity3D Kickstarter! [Kickstart your Unity Project]

more_horiz
for some reason on the other same post u did the poll is closed u should romove it and re do it o something

more_horiz
i will try removing and reposting it
thanks for notifying me that Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply