UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionDust Storm EmptyDust Storm

more_horiz
I have no idea where I got this-it just magically appeared in my game. I think I may have downloaded it from somewhere, or I could've made it. But here is a free dust storm you can add to your game! This is a free asset in which you drag into your game and it creates a dust storm. The first link is the download, the second is a youtube video of the dust storm.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by One Knife Games on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a video)

descriptionDust Storm EmptyRe: Dust Storm

more_horiz
Hey OneKnife, thanks for the share, but could you just share some more info on what exactly the asset is, and maybe even provide a screenshot, just so we know what exactly we are downloading beforehand.

more_horiz
Thanks for the advice MiserNinjaBoy, I edited it into my post and will remember to do it in my future ones too!

more_horiz
OneKnifeGames wrote:
Thanks for the advice MiserNinjaBoy, I edited it into my post and will remember to do it in my future ones too!

Ok awesome! Thanks for editing this post too, and making the vid Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply