UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Well, the title says it all. I'm a graphic designer that needs a game to help design for.

I will work for free, on large projects (Very large) I would request a decent amount of money.

I hope you accept me! If you want to chat or talk with me, my Skype is Pigplaysgaming.

Thanks for reading this!

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
God , I thought you would work without money for fun . I am going to create GTA 5 and wanted skins for it. No problem !

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? EmptyRe: I am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me?

more_horiz
Made the skins. Only need maps. Awesome!

descriptionI am a graphic designer, anyone that needs me? Emptydog and cat

more_horiz
I need dog and cat models

more_horiz
can u plz make a zombie monkey

more_horiz
i'm new professional game developer my question is that (In which software we make that)...

more_horiz
Hello guys, can you help me to make a 3D ak47 gun.....

more_horiz
I already have a game, pretty much, but missing the skills (currently) to fix the graphics (working to get ahead in Unity (and Blender)). But if you are able to help, I would really be happy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply