UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionNew to the forums :) EmptyNew to the forums :)

more_horiz
Hello
I'm Tyon Razz

I have been coding for a while now and never really gotten somewhere I know lots about different languages and have coded in languages but nothing for gaming other than one small game.
Languages I understand to a lower band intermediate: Machine code,C#,C++,JavaScript

I'm trying to learn as much as I can so any help would be much appreciated Im currently using unity 5 and getting used to that.

Hope to speak to share and learn with you all soon.

descriptionNew to the forums :) EmptyRe: New to the forums :)

more_horiz
Hey my background is of a game designer for the past 2 years and i lack of programming skills so i use visual scripting and created my most of the games , so if you help me in scripting in unity we can do more complex things with it that visual scripting cant .

plz reply if interested Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
up789 wrote:
Hey my background is of a game designer for the past 2 years and i lack of programming skills so i use visual scripting and created my most of the games , so if you help me in scripting in unity we can do more complex things with it that visual scripting cant .

plz reply if interested Very Happy Very Happy

This sounds great to me maybe you could drop me your skype or something and we could talk about this in more depth?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply