UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionAdvanced Road Material EmptyAdvanced Road Material

more_horiz
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33414

I would like to introduce my new asset, the Advanced Road Material
Advanced Road Material E6aebb63-72ca-41fd-8838-65a55347ea5c
This is a dynamic road material that can create almost unlimited amount variations. Use wit the awesome EasyRoads3D or Easyroads3D Free It has variables to add water for if its raining, snow, moss. The moss can be coloured to simulate dirt. Add variants of pot holes, cracks, damage and more. Then, there are many options to add road markings, assign its colours. All this gives an almost unlimited amount of possibilities. Can use diffuse, specular and parallax shaders. Id that wasn't enough theres even a script that makes it easy to change the snow, wetness, moss and ice levels at runtime from your code.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33414

descriptionAdvanced Road Material EmptyRe: Advanced Road Material

more_horiz
Nice

more_horiz
Thank you

more_horiz
I would be interested to hear what other kinds of dynamic substances people would like me to make, if you have any suggestions please post them

more_horiz
This awesome material is now half price for the foreseeable futore, just $1.50

more_horiz
Its a substance material. The above images plus many more combinations can be created from just one material. A great asset to have for quickly creating many different types of roads types and conditions. And the ability to add puddles and snow is easy. PLus theres a script for you to look at so snow and rain / ice can be changed at runtime. So if it starts snowing in your games, you can make snow build up on the road. Combine this with RTP terrain shaders and you can get full snow build up. Or wetness etc. Simple to use too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply