UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionRecruiting a Small Team for a Simple Horror Game!  EmptyRecruiting a Small Team for a Simple Horror Game!

more_horiz
So I've been planning a small project for the last few weeks, a simple FPS horror game based around the player trying to several small objects and ward off an attacking monster who lurks in the shadows (original, I know).

The main mechanics I'm hoping to implement are as followed:

• Cell phone flashlight working on a limited power supply.
  • A singular monster who will hunt the player, searching for them based on sight and sound.
  • Basic stealth system that allows the player to hide under desks or other objects (though this may be removed).
  • Audio ques and changes to the ambiance depending on the situation.

I'm not looking for top quality seeing as this will be my first game and I'm looking for keep the project short and sweet.

What I'm looking for is just one to two people, one with a decent skill in 3D modeling, rigging and possibly animation; and a coder would would be able to help code and implement the aspects I've listed above.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll address it asap. Thank you for your time and hope to be working with you soon!

descriptionRecruiting a Small Team for a Simple Horror Game!  EmptyRe: Recruiting a Small Team for a Simple Horror Game!

more_horiz
The game mechanics sound interesting. I wish you good luck in finding whoever you need for your team!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply