UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Unity 5 Basics Tutorial

descriptionUnity 5 Basics Tutorial EmptyUnity 5 Basics Tutorial

more_horiz
Hey guys!
If you haven't came across my Unity 5 basics tutorial where I go through many of the essential basics of the engine, then check it out!

Description of the video contains the section points, so use this tutorial as an all in one recourse!

Last edited by MisterNinjaBoy on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionUnity 5 Basics Tutorial EmptyRe: Unity 5 Basics Tutorial

more_horiz
Really great tutorial MisterNinjaBoy! Smile

Unity 5 Basics Tutorial Croppe10

more_horiz
Hey MisterNinjaBoy, Great unity 5 TUT!
I do have a question, though.
I saw your previos FPS tuts and loved them but some of the scripts don't work in unity 5
and I was wondering if you could make a new series for a unity 5 FPS covering things like realistic enemies and full auto/ burstfire weapons as well as semi auto weapons(and maybe some melee too!)

Thanks!

more_horiz
Saw it and its what brought me here but, I need more basics how to create walls, floors, etc and I am familiar with camera angles lighting, things of that nature from other editing programs most game's offer they are all pretty basic in that regards. But, am gonna need to learn how to create objects that are solid and not fall through also I no not know how to read/write scripts where is the best place to find those tutorials? Thanks a sweet ton of fun! hehe
~Cat

more_horiz
thanks misterninjaboy!!! it was a real help for a
beginner like me!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

more_horiz
:LOL:

more_horiz
the FPS is working fine it is so
so so so awesome I mean like
I shot so many people in my
game!!!!

more_horiz
I've done this tutorial, where do I go now?

more_horiz
Nice tutorial, im new in unity, that tutorial really help me thanks Smile

descriptionUnity 5 Basics Tutorial Emptywhere can i find the U5_TutorialsAsset.unitypackage

more_horiz
hey gang! just starting the first turtorial. Anyone know where to find this package?

thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum