UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionExtraterrestrial Rampage EmptyExtraterrestrial Rampage

more_horiz
Extraterrestrial Rampage RAMPAGEwebsitepic_zpsd317791c

Earth is under attack by aliens and only two knuckleheads
are capable of exterminating them.

Controller is required to play
Play this game here
http://www.rodnade.com

Last edited by Rodnade on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added photo)

descriptionExtraterrestrial Rampage EmptyRe: Extraterrestrial Rampage

more_horiz
WOW! Honestly from your introduction I didn't expect to see you making a project like this, but I gotta say, this looks very professional! It actually looks really fun! By far the best project made here in this community by one of our members! Do you wish to publish this game? and on which platforms?

more_horiz
Thanks MNB for the positive reply!
As far as publishing, I don't know how or where to begin to do so. I actually never put much thought into it. My main focus has been to learn/understand Unity to the best of my ability. Platforms? I'm not sure about that either. The only thing I have to test with is the PC, so I just build it as a Web Player that's all I know how to do.

more_horiz
Very nice game!

--New Developer

more_horiz
Yeah, very nice. I would love playing this on a mobile platform. I could help port it. I have an old kindle fire but I could still test it.

more_horiz
What I would do is I would hook the game up to a Unity Web Player and then hook that up to a flash player. That way anyone with Flash would be able to play, including Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. Thanks for reading! Hope to see this happen.

more_horiz
Awesome! Really great work! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply