UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHi im George EmptyHi im George

more_horiz
Hello guys my name is george.. i found out about unity 1 month ago and im working on it 1 week now... i follow a detailed course at udemy.com... in few months i hope to be ready to do my first steps for small games.. if you have any other good tutorial to propose me im free to hear you Very Happy

descriptionHi im George EmptyRe: Hi im George

more_horiz
Check out MisterNinjaBoy ( UnityNinja ) tutorials if you have not yet.
If you are looking for a specific tutorial let me know, I will be more than happy to help.

--New Developer

more_horiz
I checked your tutorial unity3d basics... very interesting... the tut im following in udemy is boring...
you have some tuts but are advanced so,, im a bigginer..
first of all i want to know where i can find my own asset? free. and make it look well in my schene... i tried google sketcup but the extension of the files are not supported by unity... and the best of all i want to learn unity basic commands by creating a game i think thats the best way to learn (javascript i use).. thanks and waiting for answer

more_horiz
They are not my tutorials, they are tutorials of MisterNinjaBoy, but they are clear and start at beginner level and gets advanced. Check the asset store, there might be some free assets that you like and instead of Google Sketchup try using Blender. I would recommend C# instead of javascript.

--New Developer

more_horiz
Why c# over JavaScript. I'm learning c# but am wondering if I should switch.

more_horiz
I found some assets in ASSET STORE that are free.. thanks...
MisterNinjaBoy.. i will check his tuts later.. but i think he have made some tuts for FPS games and not other things.. but i will check it out

more_horiz
Yes, he has a FPS tutorial series but if you would like to find out how to make something then make sure to leave a post in FPS TUTORIALS: HELP (General).

(swag)quickscoper, in my opinion C# is more compact and more clear then javascript.

--New Developer

more_horiz
I've started the FPS tutorials from misterninjaboy and from the 1st part im very pleased... thanks for the help moderator!  alien alien alien alien alien 

more_horiz
I have a big problem... i followed a tut about how to make a gun shoot.. i made all correct i think.. but when i press the mouse nothing happens... can anyone help via teamviwer? please?

more_horiz
Have a look at the script, check if it has the right mouse button set.
I would recommend that you write a post in Help (General) with this problem, you will get a quick and easy answer from MisterNinjaBoy ( UnityNinja ).

--New Developer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply