UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial

descriptionUnity3D BEGINNER Tutorial EmptyUnity3D BEGINNER Tutorial

more_horiz
Before the coding, before the multiplayer implementation, before the networking, before the optimization, before the graphics, if you're a beginner, it's vital that you are 100% comfortable with the engine you are using to build your game. Therefore I created a Unity3D tutorial, mainly directed for the beginner audience. In under 12 minutes, you will learn all the unity basics, from interface, to creating the world in which the player will play in! I tried to make this tutorial as simple and appealing as possible. I hope this helps all the beginners out there Smile

descriptionUnity3D BEGINNER Tutorial EmptyRe: Unity3D BEGINNER Tutorial

more_horiz
Hi MisterNinjaBoy,

I'm new to Unity and looking for a forum that can help to learn a lot. I'm so glad I found your channel on youtube. By the way can you create tutorial for a 2d looping vertical background? Thanks a lot! Wink

more_horiz
Hey Misterninjaboy, you should put that house.obj for download. It's nice, did you model it?

more_horiz
@MusicKing7 wrote:
Hey Misterninjaboy, you should put that house.obj for download. It's nice, did you model it?

No I didn't model it. You can get it at this website: http://tf3dm.com/

more_horiz
@MisterNinjaBoy wrote:
Before the coding, before the multiplayer implementation, before the networking, before the optimization, before the graphics, if you're a beginner, it's vital that you are 100% comfortable with the engine you are using to build your game. Therefore I created a Unity3D tutorial, mainly directed for the beginner audience. In under 12 minutes, you will learn all the unity basics, from interface, to creating the world in which the player will play in! I tried to make this tutorial as simple and appealing as possible. I hope this helps all the beginners out there Smile

Is It Possible to send me a link to the unity download page?
If you can then Thanks!

more_horiz
@CookieZ wrote:
@MisterNinjaBoy wrote:

Is It Possible to send me a link to the unity download page?
If you can then Thanks!

http://unity3d.com/unity/download

more_horiz
ninja i am a boy of 15years named Adams.pls i want to make a racing game and i need the tutorials.pls help me i beg u

more_horiz
nice tutorial thanks for sharing

more_horiz
hi everyone i am in BSCS final year and my FYP is to develop a RTS game so i don't have idea to game development in unity but i'm interested in gaming therefore any help me in my FYP because i don't have any experience for developing game in unity or any other SW.

more_horiz
Great tutorial for newbies Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum