UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionHey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer! EmptyHey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer!

more_horiz
Hey there, I'm an artist and designer but I've realized my true passion is creating things that people enjoy, not just 2D art, and therefore game designing seemed like a good idea. I've done some very minor simple things in Unity so far but it felt amazing to have things go my way, and even when things went wrong it still felt great to learn from my mistakes. The Unity community is definitely a welcoming one and I'd love to make many friends on my journey Very Happy

My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/RedStreak40

descriptionHey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer! EmptyRe: Hey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer!

more_horiz
Welcome to unity ninja! <from a fellow newbie>
I'm also a beginner in unity and when it comes to 2D drawing, I'm still studying Life and Figures.

Wow your art is superb and the youtube channel is great! Kudos to you my friends ^_^, do you have a deviant account too? If not then, I would really suggest you check out it out since it's a very nice community for artists and designers alike.

I hope to become a great company/acquaintance/friends with you.

I'm your 278th subscriber yay ^_^. Your art style captivates me and well, I hope to see more of your works in the future. Take care

An

descriptionHey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer! EmptyRe: Hey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer!

more_horiz
Welcome! I checked out some of your art on your channel and I gotta say I am really impressed! Really well done. Do you have skype by any chance?

descriptionHey Everyone :D artist, youtuber, and now game designer! Emptyhi

more_horiz
hi red sterk my name is link Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply