UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

Virtual World Proj. (FREE DL!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
zhiro6
CR2015
Ana123
paulino.filip
lilwane679
modulo
maxprime741
Nemon98
ikillzpeople
dulluncharted
popik117
tevale
MisterNinjaBoy
17 posters

descriptionVirtual World Proj. (FREE DL!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Virtual World Proj. (FREE DL!)

more_horiz
wow great!

descriptionVirtual World Proj. (FREE DL!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Virtual World Proj. (FREE DL!)

more_horiz
Thanks!

more_horiz
Link is not working for download can someone help me to obtain the project files?

more_horiz
Links not working.

more_horiz
Links not working.

more_horiz
New site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionVirtual World Proj. (FREE DL!) - Page 2 EmptyUnity Pro Version ?

more_horiz

What's the Unity Version used in this project?

more_horiz
clakryeaah wrote:

4.6 i think and you need blender installed

more_horiz
ralrigs wrote:
clakryeaah wrote:

4.6 i think and you need blender installed

I'm finding the appropriate version of unity and blender for this project in order for me to run it without errors. BTW thanks.

more_horiz
Can someone please help me and update this project with the latest version of unity ? Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply