UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionParticle System PROBLEM. HELP? EmptyParticle System PROBLEM. HELP?

more_horiz
hello guys!
im watching a course at udemy and im on my way to create a 2d game.. at the first part we have to create a particle system and make it looks like an exploison... i do all thinks correct... i goto ellipsoid particle emitter i low the size and the ellipsoid size i also check the one shot option but nothing happens.. the tut that i follow uses older version of unity... i cant make it work!
any suggestion please? or help from TV?

(the game's target is to destroy as much boxes i can before the clock time end... so i need the particle system so when i destroy a cube it look like an exploison)

thanks for your time  Shocked 

descriptionParticle System PROBLEM. HELP? EmptyRe: Particle System PROBLEM. HELP?

more_horiz
Honestly, I'm the worst person to ask about particle systems, cause I never learned to use them, make them, and for some reason I refuse to do so. I am terrible at managing particles. I guess programmers really do have tunnel vision..
I hope someone can help you out.

descriptionParticle System PROBLEM. HELP? EmptyRe: Particle System PROBLEM. HELP?

more_horiz
man i cant find any tutorial that uses particle system in unity 4! ffs

more_horiz
You can make a fire particle system and make it grow really fast then disappear. The fire is already made and included with unity

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply