UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene) EmptyI need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene)

more_horiz
Hi! I like to Create a Educational Game. Please Help me.
I need to change scene when entering a room. Please say me How to.
Please.........

descriptionI need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene) EmptyRe: I need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene)

more_horiz
Ana123 wrote:
Hi! I like to Create a Educational Game. Please Help me.
I need to change scene when entering a room. Please say me How to.
Please.........

First, make a plane, and disable the mesh renderer. This makes the plane invisible.
Attach a new script to the plane. When the plane has been collided with, and the collision object is the player, make it call Application.LoadLevel. If you don't know how to do this then I suggest that you go and look up some tutorials because it's a pretty simple thing to do, and if you don't know how to do this then chances are that you probably won't be able to do anything else!

descriptionI need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene) EmptyRe: I need Help For my Game(How to Change Scene)

more_horiz
Thanks Dear Friend..
Please! Can you explain about it. Where can I get tutorial?

more_horiz
Ana123 wrote:
Thanks Dear Friend..
Please! Can you explain about it. Where can I get tutorial?

Search some basic ones up on Google. After learning more about Unity you might be able to make the game quicker than you thought, instead of having to ask here every time you need help (which, once you've learned Unity fully, should be a once-in-a-blue-moon event!)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply