UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionTeam for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share) EmptyTeam for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share)

more_horiz
Hello, My name is Brad. I am 15 years old, yes, but dont let that put you off. I have created one or two simple games in the past, so there is no need to be untrustworthy of me. Now, to the point.

Leap is a First person Sci-Fi multiplayer shooter, with heavily parkour and gadget based combat, you may use tons of abilities and weapons to navigate dangerous maps and destroy the enemy. Leap was inspired by many games like Quake, Unreal Tournament and Halo.

I feel that this is game idea that might just profit, and, after asking and gaining feedback, 7/10 people would play this game.
Here is a more detailed game concept-
In Leap you will be able to perform awesome parkour moves and tricks, while the while the whole time integrating it into combat, you will be able to perform combos for cooler, longer, and more damaging moves, but the normal combat should not be lacking. The goal is for the game to have 3 main multiplayer gamemodes, DM, TDM, and a sort of juggernaut gamemode, but instead having more HP and faster/better Parkour-ing.

Skillsets we need- We need an Animator/Modeler, Familiar with Blender, and Unity Animation.
We also need someone good with Unity Networking/Pun, also with good knowledge of C# or JavaScript.
And also a good modeler for level design.
as for me? I want to use this a learning experience, and learn from the whole team. I will be doing a little bit of everything from Basic modelling, very basic programming and networking, and a bit of level design here and there.

For some Worksamples, See these links:
Worksamples Website: http://gorumdev.6te.net/
Thank You much for your consideration.

-Gorum

Last edited by GorumGamer on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTeam for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share) EmptyRe: Team for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share)

more_horiz
Hello,
My name is Bryce and I am a learning level designer. I currently have made levels for lots of trial games and I am in the process of making a very ambitious open world zombie survival game. Most of my experience is in level design and also implementing many things such weapons, ladders, doors, breakable objects, etc. If you are interested and would like to see some of my work, add me on Skype. My username is alaskab1. I am very interested in this project and I think I would be a great member of your team!

Sincerely,
Bryce

descriptionTeam for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share) EmptyRe: Team for Leap is Hiring (Profit Share)

more_horiz
Hello my name is Afnan.I am a self-trained 3d model designer.
I can make guns,characters,lightsabers and anything.I have 8 months of experience with blender.I am 13 years old.My email is Mr.melon65@gmail.com

more_horiz
Hey guys due to some stuff this game was cancelled, sorry about that! I should be more attentive

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply