UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionC# - Leveling System EmptyC# - Leveling System

more_horiz

Code:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;
using UnityEngine.UI;

public class LevelingSystem : MonoBehaviour {

public float MaxXp = 150f;
   public float CurXp;
   public float RequiredXp;
   public float XpToAdd = 100f;
   public float leftOverAfterLvlXp;
   public int level = 1;   

void Start()
   {
      level = 1;
      RequiredXp = MaxXp - CurXp;
   }   

void LateUpdate()
   {
      if(CurXp >= MaxXp)
      {
         CurXp -= MaxXp;
         level++;
         MaxXp += Mathf.RoundToInt ((MaxXp * 0.5f));
      }         
   }
}

descriptionC# - Leveling System EmptyRe: C# - Leveling System

more_horiz
Interesting post! Thanks for sharing, seems like a very useful script! If you don't mind explaining a bit on how to use it so beginners and such can understand it a little better Smile
Thanks! Very Happy
-BryceCain25

more_horiz
Yeh no worries mate, ill reupload it with a working demo/project but I am unable to post links or emails apparently because I haven't been an active member for 7 days yet. I tried to link references to other posts but same issue so I had to drop alot of my posts late last night because of it.

This wad one of my old scripts, but ill update it later tonight, might start up my youtube chanel again also to better help new developers. We are all learning still after all Smile

more_horiz
aquilinajake wrote:
Yeh no worries mate, ill reupload it with a working demo/project but I am unable to post links or emails apparently because I haven't been an active member for 7 days yet. I tried to link references to other posts but same issue so I had to drop alot of my posts late last night because of it.

This wad one of my old scripts, but ill update it later tonight, might start up my youtube chanel again also to better help new developers. We are all learning still after all Smile

No worries dude! Still amazing none the less Smile
Would be super cool to see some of your new work Smile

more_horiz
Here is something i was working on last week, trying to make my own version of Cod Zombies, but more advanced and requires more members to a team, just purchased Forge Networking, looks great but having issues with documentation and implementation of the networking it self. but so far got several clients moving around in a scene (all in anew project) just gota figure out how to get players to deal damage to one another and AI implemented and i can continue working on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21_56Ddeuo

more_horiz
aquilinajake wrote:
Here is something i was working on last week, trying to make my own version of Cod Zombies, but more advanced and requires more members to a team, just purchased Forge Networking, looks great but having issues with documentation and implementation of the networking it self. but so far got several clients moving around in a scene (all in anew project) just gota figure out how to get players to deal damage to one another and AI implemented and i can continue working on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21_56Ddeuo

Awesome work dude, one thing I do recommend is to make another zombie prefab with more of a delay on the run animation so they don't look like they are all in sync. It just looks a bit out of place. Other than that, it looks amazing Smile

more_horiz
yeh i still gota work heavily on that project i put it aside atm because i need to work out the sniper scope, sadly the way i wanted to do it just wont work because of the scope image. now i gotta do the old generic boring sniper scope way =/ because of that i have dropped the project for a while til i can be bothered to change it over. so far i'm working on an mmo with a mate now. been working on it over the past few days and got a fair bit done, most of the database work is complete and general basics like log in system and registration. so far working on models and character creation.

its a different type of genre though we are going for a low Polly model game xD

more_horiz
yeh i still gota work heavily on that project i put it aside atm because i need to work out the sniper scope, sadly the way i wanted to do it just wont work because of the scope image. now i gotta do the old generic boring sniper scope way =/ because of that i have dropped the project for a while til i can be bothered to change it over. so far i'm working on an mmo with a mate now. been working on it over the past few days and got a fair bit done, most of the database work is complete and general basics like log in system and registration. so far working on models and character creation.

its a different type of genre though we are going for a low Polly model game xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply