UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionFPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer EmptyFPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer

more_horiz
Hey guys today i'm going to be showing you what i have been working on for the past week and a bit.

currently have implemented

Scrollable weapons using mouse scroll wheel
Working weapon scripts
Damage enemies
Zombie AI (including HeadShots)
Player Damage by AI
Bullet spread
Reload animations
Fire animations
change weapon Animations
Recoil(Scripted/Animated)

Things that still need to be tweaked/added with current working pieces

Recoil, need to implement the lift in the recoil.
remove the crosshair when zooming.
remove the crosshair for snipers.
implement unique crosshairs for each weapon.
clean the snipers up a fair bit with the fire animations clipping the camera
fix the last shotgun with animations and implement more shotguns!
add more weapons, yeh know 35 just wont cut it.
Multiplayer is my final goal for this project after finishing the single player version.

descriptionFPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer EmptyRe: FPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer

more_horiz
Love it m8... really well done.. will you be sharing the project or scripts or maybe a tutorial video of what you completed...

also need some help as i want a new FPS... lemme know

descriptionFPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer EmptyRe: FPS Survival Game Going to be Multiplayer

more_horiz
supamigit wrote:
Love it m8... really well done.. will you be sharing the project or scripts or maybe a tutorial video of what you completed...

also need some help as i want a new FPS... lemme know

i wont be able to share the project as i'm not a modeler or animator i'm just a programmer. but i would be happy to help if you need it. either send me a message or post up here on the forums i usually check it out if people haven't replied or haven't given alternative approaches to the same problem.

sorry for the blunt explanation, reasons i wont be able to share this project is because the models and animations i brought off the asset store.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply