UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionRed Border EmptyRed Border

more_horiz
Well if your making a game and you want it so when you get hurt blood goes around the screen I made two pictures of what your red border could be. I made a cartoony like one and a realistic one.
Realistic border Red Border WzlUyqd
Cartoony border Red Border VOI9m7s
So I hope you like them and I also have a link that has both images too

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionRed Border EmptyRe: Red Border

more_horiz
Great! Thanks for the post! I like to see some gfx released one in a while!

more_horiz
The red in the middle is transparent. So it gives the message "Get to cover!".

more_horiz
Oh and if you want to use it for commercial use then please give me credit. Otherwise it's free.

more_horiz
These are nice. It's probably best to have them white so you can change the color in the Material or the GUI. Then you can have multiple uses for them.
But they do look good.

more_horiz
Rodnade wrote:
These are nice. It's probably best to have them white so you can change the color in the Material or the GUI. Then you can have multiple uses for them.
But they do look good.

Thanks, to make the realistic one I added some blur to the cartoony one and got that. I also tried making them white again but it didn't work. Plus I'm not a GUI Texturer. I don't even know how to work a GUI.

Last edited by MusicKing7 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The cartoony one was meant to be the realistic one but I screwed up and found out I couldn't because the transparency didn't work like I wanted it so I kept going and got the cartoony one. Added the transparent red in the middle and boom I made the cartoony. So I copied the cartoony one and pasted it on my desktop (Where it already was) and opened it played with the effects added blur and boom! I got the realistic one. Saved them both as .pngs and went ahead and posted them.

more_horiz
MusicKing7 wrote:
Rodnade wrote:
But they do look good.

Thanks, to make the realistic one I added some blur to the cartoony one and got that. I also tried making them white again but it didn't work. Plus I'm not a GUI Texturer. I don't even know how to work a GUI.

I went ahead and made them white for you  Very Happy
I'm currently working on a small and simple FPS kit.
The kit will have a very simple way to show blood on the screen.
I could use one of these for that purpose.

Red Border Musick12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Red Border Musick13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply