UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionI'm creating a game does anyone want to help ? EmptyI'm creating a game does anyone want to help ?

more_horiz
I will need help with coding and graphic design.

descriptionI'm creating a game does anyone want to help ? EmptyRe: I'm creating a game does anyone want to help ?

more_horiz
hey im new but i know most basics of a first person game like how to make players and houses and like levels and stuff and i can make some semi descent models of stuff like buildings and trees! so i would LOVE to build a level with you but i dont know how to do a level with two people

descriptionI'm creating a game does anyone want to help ? EmptyRe: I'm creating a game does anyone want to help ?

more_horiz
I can help you I am a decent designer and know basic knowledge of graphic design so if you want me to join the team, i'd be happy to Smile Smile

If you would like to contact me you can email jrrfeener@yahoo. com
that is my email Smile

Last edited by DarkMattter on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply