UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionGetting a team together for FPS Survival game EmptyGetting a team together for FPS Survival game

more_horiz
Looking to put together a team to make a MMO zombie survival game. I have started working on characters and such. If interested please let me know your skills and I'll ad to the project on Unity.

descriptionGetting a team together for FPS Survival game EmptyRe: Getting a team together for FPS Survival game

more_horiz
Looking to make game available for free download with certain things needed to pay to download on the PS Network and PC team will split proceeds and come up with the name for the development team.

descriptionGetting a team together for FPS Survival game EmptyRe: Getting a team together for FPS Survival game

more_horiz
Could you give me some more information about the game as I am looking to join a FPS type game team.

more_horiz
Im a Modler

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply