UnityNinja Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnityNinja CommunityLog in

UnityNinja - Video Game Development Community, including Resources, Forums, Marketplace & More.

descriptionIntroduction post - another one Yes!! EmptyIntroduction post - another one Yes!!

more_horiz
Hello everyone, love the content on this site and its great potential in the future!

My name is Graham, im currently working on building a indie company and get our first game out.
viggames DOT ca (old site, new one for mid march)

The team is from Montreal Canada, currently we work after our day jobs and during every second we have free.

I don't do any programming or art, I build / integrate in Unity, designing game features and manage the team.
Guess in the big industry it's called a Producer but to hell with the titles, we're just a bunch of guys making a game that we'll take to market when ready.

I love games that have great stories and mechanics, graphics are nice too but you know even pretty things can be hollow.
I hate people who complain but do nothing to change their situation.
I love people who are dedicated in whatever they do and passionate about what they do.

That's about it, look forward to sharing and learning from the members here.

descriptionIntroduction post - another one Yes!! EmptyRe: Introduction post - another one Yes!!

more_horiz
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I would really like to see some of you and your team's work! Post in the project showcase, and show the world  Very Happy Hope you have a great time here at unityninja.

descriptionIntroduction post - another one Yes!! EmptyRe: Introduction post - another one Yes!!

more_horiz
oh yes we will be posting once it's time :-)

more_horiz
Hi. I am a complete noob to unity. I have taken C++ for a semester in college. Other than that, no background in programming. I watched the beginners and FPS tutorials on Youtube. Unity looks interesting. I would like to possibly develop a basic game (not necessarily an FPS) for my kids to enjoy.

So, that's my intro. I am here and I know nothing.....  Wink

more_horiz
chochamonkey wrote:
Hi. I am a complete noob to unity. I have taken C++ for a semester in college. Other than that, no background in programming. I watched the beginners and FPS tutorials on Youtube. Unity looks interesting. I would like to possibly develop a basic game (not necessarily an FPS) for my kids to enjoy.

So, that's my intro. I am here and I know nothing.....  Wink

U should've made ur own topic for your into.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply